Subject: Re: [Leica] A combination that works for me
From: "Bill Butz" <WILLIAMBUTZ@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:38:03 -0700

Hi Dan
    I have tried B&W prints with my 870 but did not get a good black. I
tried both color and greyscale, glossy and matte. I do get a good black with
the Sepia setting as it seems to be laying down both black and color ink. I
do find that the thinner negative does seem to give a better print. I just
printed a seascape and marsh lands in Morro bay and the high values
separation beats anything I have ever got with a silver print. I have a
second generation duel range Summicron and it holds the high value
separation better than any other lens I have ever had. Regards Bill

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] A combination that works for me)