Subject: [Leica] Info about Leica Dealer near Cologne
From: Borges & Marinho Fotografia <borges@marinho.com.br>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 23:04:33 -0300

  Hello dear friends from LUG, after 2 years out of this group, I'm back,
and as I can see things are pretty hot last days...

  Finally this year I will go to Photokina, and I would like to ask my dear
friends Luggers, where I can find a good Leica store near Cologne or
Dusseldorf ?

  My M6 is needing a CLA too, Could I do that at Leica Plant in Solms ?

Thanks in Advance,

Best wishies to all and hope to see luggers at Photokina 2000...

Luiz Marinho
Sao Paulo - Brasil