Subject: [Leica] Advice re Classic HM M6 please
From: "Boreham" <boreham@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:46:09 +0100

I have a classic HM which I use regularly and is the only M6 I have. Is it
becoming a valuable collectors item ? I personally am only interested in
using not collecting, so if it has or will become more valuable than a new
TTL HM I would rather make the switch and put the gain towards more glass.
The body is currently unmarked but has the usual greying of the edges. If it
is acquiring collectors value I shall feel inhibited using it compared to an
ordinary TTL HM.  I have not seen any advertised in the UK for many months.
Opinions and advice welcome please.
Mike