Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W for wedding
From: Bill Lawlor <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:19:41 -0700

Art, good for you. Let the pro do all the mandatory firing squad
shots and you take the ones with heart and soul. I've done just this
for several friends' weddings.

Once, on short notice I had to use whatever film I had in the bag. I used
Tri-X, HP5+, and TMY. All shots developed in D76 1:1 and were printed
on Grade 2 paper 10X12". I couldn't tell which film was used by
looking at the prints. All those films are good. You might also
consider the chromogenic 400 films, but do a test first to see if
they are to your liking.

Bill Lawlor