Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tiltall query
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 00:23:14 -0700

Hi everyone,

     Since we're on this Tiltall subject, I wish to ask the list how
to proceed with a problem that has arisen with mine: one of the rubber
feet will not unretract the spike; it simple unscrews the whole foot.
I've try soaking it in WD-40, to no avail.  The small pin in the foot
is loose, but I think this is somewhat normal.

     Any clues, or do I just live with it until a replacement foot can
be located?

     BTW, the real downside of the Tiltall was overtighting and the
binding.  Like I can live with this problem, just put a piece of
cardboard under the spike when I'm on someone's mahogany floor...

				Cheers,

						Rich