Subject: [Leica] Lens Hood Covers For Old 21mm-Elmarit-M and 35mm-Summilux-M
From: "Byczkowski, Michael" <michael.byczkowski@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 04:51:26 +0200

Hi,

I am currently looking for a way to have a front lens cap for my 1:2.8/21 mm
Elmarit-M (old 11134) and 1:1.4/35 mm Summilux-M (11870) which I can use
while still having mounted the respective lens hoods 12537/12504. Do you
know of any workaround? Maybe the newer hoods with their lens hood covers
are compatible with my lenses?

Another questions is where to get replacements for the small springs inside
the 12537 hood (mine are broken) and whether I can replace them on my own?

Thank you very much for your help and best regards form Singapore,
	Michael

 Michael Byczkowski <michael.byczkowski@sap.com>

 Manager
 Regional Industry Group Asia/Pacific