Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 21:12:05 -0500

Most people make the mistake of looking at what something costs to buy
rather than what something costs to own.   That's why people buy new
American cars every few years rather than buying a Mercedes which gives you
an option about deciding just how many decades you want to drive it.

The same thing applies to Leicas (at least those that I've bought).   I've
wasted very little money on Leicas but I've spent a bundle on Nikon gear and
it's all gone.

Bud

Replies: Reply from "AWSteg" <upstream1@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost)
Message from "AWSteg" <upstream1@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Contax G2: Cost)