Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographing Photographers
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 21:46:37 +1000

Harrison Mcclary wrote:

> About a month ago there was a thread on photographing photographers while
> they are doing their jobs.
>
> In the course of this discussion Rick Dykstra mentioned that he had
> photographed a female photojournalist who he described as - in his words -
> "Backlit, 3/4 profile, with a coupla big Canons."

Hi Harrison,

I've just tuned back in....

Thanks for cleaning up that image and uploading it.  The lady really did
have a second 1N on her left shoulder. Honest injun!

But gee, you would have melted if you'd seen her smile when my little M clicked.....

Regards

Rick Dykstra

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Photographing Photographers)