Subject: Re: [Leica] 40mm lens & viewfinder
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 08:10:11 -0400

John (and others)
Do you have any idea what one of these lenses sell for?  I have one that I thought
I would use with an M6, but since I have the newest 35/2 I really don't need it.
All the ebay sales I've seen have been *with* a body.
I've got to say this about this lens.... it is substantially smaller and lighter
than the 35/2...
John