Subject: Re: [Leica] Knowledge, ability to learn and Intelligence
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 16:31:11 -0400

Reminds me of the story of the brain surgeon whose pipes broke and flooded his
basement.  He called a plumber to come fix it right away.  The plumber did a
professional job.  When the surgeon got the plumber's bill he was astounded. "Why,
this bill is too high.  In fact, the hourly rate is higher than I get as a brain
surgeon!", said the doctor.  The plumber said, "Yeah, I know.  It's higher than my
hourly rate was when I was a brain surgeon."

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Knowledge, ability to learn and Intelligence)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Knowledge, ability to learn and Intelligence)