Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Pradovit RT projectors
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 16:59:52 -0700

I've been using a Leitz Carousel tray projector, the RT-300, since they
were available. This could be twenty years. It's so long ago I cannot
remember. It does not have the fancy built-in IR or pointer features but it
does have Leitz lens. This projector (made by Singer) has operated
flawlessly for all of this time.

I've been wondering about the new Leica (Kodak) Carousel projectors because
if my RT-300 ever quits, I want to stay round (Carousel round). These new
projectors sound great. Thanks for the update.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Re: Leica Pradovit RT projectors)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Pradovit RT projectors)