Subject: Re: [Leica] Cold Light
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 01:38:36 -0700

Austin Franklin wrote:

> > after struggling with never ending allignment problems
>
> I assume your alignment problems were with the enlarger, and had nothing to
> do with the cold light...I'm curious, what does that have to do with cold
> lights?

The alignment problems of Beseler of course would not have anything to do with
what light head was on the enlarger.
Beselers have always had that problem, not a minor one. But I still like the 23
c's.
I use a D2 Omega. But I have a negative stage from Zig-Align which helps me
align it easier.
I saw a special stage for the lens stage of a Beseler to align that better at
the camera store.
Mark Rabiner