Subject: [Leica] FS:Finder pouches redux
From: "Tim Phipps" <timphipps@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:56:28 -0400

A number of folks inquired about my son's finder pouches a few months back
but never sent in an order.  If you are still interested, or there is any
new interest, he had a burst of energy last weekend and made about a dozen,
so they are ready for immediate shipment.

To refresh your memory, these are the 2 1/2" by 2 1/2" chamois pouches for
external finders originally inspired by Ted's creative genius.  My
12-year-old son started fabricating them and sold about 50 to LUG members
worldwide at $5 apiece.  The deal still holds, they are $5 each, shipping
included for domestic orders, an extra couple of dollars for international
shipments.

If you are interested please drop me an e-mail and I will send you our
mailing address.

For those of you who asked about lens cases we really haven't experimented
with them yet.  School ends in a month so we may get to it then.  I will let
people know if he is successful at making them.

Sorry to be posting this a bit before Friday (11:00 PM EST), but I am
leaving very early in the morning to take four days of fingerstyle guitar
lessons from Jorma Kaukonen, the former lead guitarist for the Jefferson
Airplane and Hot Tuna.  And yes, this is Leica relevant as I am bringing my
Leicas and my Noctilux to try and get some performance shots of him in a
relaxed setting, i.e., no security guards or mosh pits to wade through!

Cheers,

Tim (glad to see Bob is back) Phipps