Subject: Re: [Leica] Need info on Courierware bags.
From: Tim Smith <tssmith@best.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:22:02 -0700

Jeff wrote:

>I would like to get an inconspicuous bag for my camera (M6 with 35 f1.4
>ASPH). Any opinions on if this is a good bag or the proper size to get is
>greatly appreciated. Do you know of any other camera bags that don't scream
>"steal me!".

I recently got a Domke F-6 in olive drab. It's a very nice bag, a bit
smaller than their classic F-2. At a distance, it looks like something from
a military surplus shop, so attracts very little attention. It would work
for up to two M bodies, and several (up to 4) lenses, and with less you
could take more film and accessories.

This is yet theoretical for me, as I'm still waiting for my M6 TTL .72x
chrome. Why can't a major photo store, and official Leica dealer, in
northern California get one of these? Are they becoming scarce?

Anyhow, the bag has worked really well for my Canon A1, as I await re-found
Leica bliss. The olive drab is a new color for Domke, I believe.

Tim