Subject: [Leica] keep messages short pls Simon
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 05:26:51 -0400

Simon Lamb asked

STOP SHOUTING! ;-)

of Larry

may I request of Simon that you STOP SENDING ATTACHMENTS ;-)

Simon who has been sending tons of posts lately alway attaches the entire
string of replies and counter replies to each post. Many of the messages
end up getting reposted 10 times and more!
This is a waste of time and bandwidth. Well over half of every recent
digest has been unnecessry repetition.
It is not difficult to snip a relevant phrase where necessary but
apppending the whole series of messages each post - royal PITA.
Simon is not the only culprit. Can I implore these new posters to setup
their e-mail suitably PLEASE.
No offence meant
cheers Frank

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] keep messages short pls Simon)