Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex SL Mots and Carrying Cameras
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 00:38:13 EDT

Just checked my SL Mot.  Serial # 1344492, Black Chrome, Microprism screen.

BTW, Tom A gets the award for always carrying a camera.  On our road trip to
Charleston a few years ago, 17 hours non-stop Chicago to Charleston, Tom
never removed his Rapidwinder equiped M6 from his neck.  No Softie as this
was still in discussion stage at this point.  I told Tom he better not crash
the car while he was driving, as the airbag would have pushed the camera
rather nicely into Tom's chest!  Tom travels on airplanes in the same mode,
although he does remove it for airport security.  Camera also remained on for
eating and rest stops.  I do believe Tom does not sleep with an M6 on,
although only Tuulikki would know for sure.

Bill Rosauer