Subject: Re: [Leica] photographer hierarchy and IQ ramblings
From: Bill Laidley <laidley@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 16:10:54 -0700

On Monday I was at the gathering of music students and the Vancouver
Symphony
Orchestra where they went after the Guinness record for largest
orchestra.
They ended up with just over 6,400 musicians and broke the record
resoundingly.

Anyway (and to put this on topic) I went to the restroom just before the
first rehearsal, carrying my M6. While standing at the urinal, camera in
one hand... over to my right was a musician in full formal dress holding
his violin in one hand...

I really wanted to take that picture. Sorry, I just couldn't.

> >Ting Lee wrote:
> >
> > I cant speak for others, but I have 'a' camera with me every every where I
> > go.. yes, even to the bathroom
> > (GR1s are very nice and pocketable)
> > ting

- --