Subject: Re: [Leica] photographer hierarchy and IQ ramblings
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 16:49:43 -0400

Bernard jotted down the following:

> Martin Howard wrote:
>
>> Bernard jotted down the following:
>>
>>> [...intelligence...]
>>
>> Ah.  This must the the corollary to Bernard's Theory of Social Dynamics of
>> Sexual Vivaciousness.
>
> Finally you sound intelligent, Martin :-)
>
> Bernard

Bernard, I tip my Tilley to you.  I made a rather snyde remark (which I
subsequently regretted posting) and you took it round the block and with
good humor.  Great stuff.

My apologies to you, for my stupid, OT remark.  Kudos for your fabulous
rebuttal!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Jonesboro, AR; Denver, CO;
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | Washington, DC; Mount Morris, MI.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | Bear arms, or bears harm?