Subject: Re: [Leica] 800-speed shooting
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 16:36:56 -0500

For some recent theater shots of one of my kids, I did some tests and decided
HP5 at 800 in Xtol 1:1 at about 70-80% of Kodak's chart times (for 800) gave
pretty good results.  Better than I had been getting with Neopan 1600 shot at
800 and developed in PMK, my usual developer of choice.

Cheers,
Kip