Subject: [Leica] velvia vs. provia
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 19:02:36 -0400

Greetings,
a trip to the local photo shop today to buy some Velvia turned into a sales
pitch for me to purchase Provia instead. Silly salesman, he swore by Provia,
but I ended up buying neither, until further consultation. I formerly used
Kodachrome (which I still do) but I need faster processing turnaround.
Having used neither Velvia or Provia, could some LUGgers here who've used
both give me the lowdown on what works best.
Thanks, Dave
dgf photojournalism
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo

Replies: Reply from "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com> ([Leica] Missing?)