Subject: [Leica] Re: manual focus wildlife action
From: Arthur Leyenberger <larthurl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:36:03 -0700 (PDT)

I think this should be addressed to Doug, but I'll
appreciate input from anyone knowledgeable.
What kind of shoulder stock do you use? Is it a custom
jib or off the shelf? Also, if one were looking for
one, what qualities do you consider important.
Also, Why use SL or SL2 as compared to R5.
thanks.
.....Art in NJ, USA
(looking forward to getting back into some nature
photography)