Subject: Re: [Leica] scarpiti and friends
From: Byron Rakitzis <leica@rakitzis.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 23:46:07 -0700

>Right down to the habit of forwarding the entire contents of a long
>message followed by a 1-line comment on it.

Um, this describes about half the annoying USENET posts I see. It's a
practice hardly limited to one person!!!

Blame it on the reply function of the mail readers out there, I suppose.

OTOH I have seen posts from M*S* which don't resemble those of Anthony:
a post consisting of a single line (no quoted text) "the F5 is a piece
of fluff". Does that sound like Anthony?  I remember him as relentlessly
argumentative.

Then again my mail reader groups LUG messages by subject line, and I've
been able to dispose of most of this tempest-in-a-teapot!

Byron.