Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W in high contrast situations
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:53:57 +0100

Arthur

I am no expert on b&w but I just developed six rolls of Agfa Scala taken at the
marked ISO 200, some pulled to 100 and some pushed to 800 and 1600.  The results
were amazing, especially on the pushed rolls where the contrasts and highlights
really made some of the shots stand out.

Scala was recommended to me and I have to say it is a very flexible film.  You
may need to find a lab that processes Scala though.  I am lucky in London as
there are four labs that have a Scala service.

Simon