Subject: R: [Leica] Trip to Tuscany-Italy
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 23:59:15 +0200

Have a nice trip in Italy, Hans. Tuscany (Toscana) is one of the best
regions in the world, for people, food, art and architecture. Please, take a
lot of films and have a good experience!!!

Ciao e buon divertimento!!! (Bye and have fun!!!)

Giorgio Ferrari
"fergio@galactica.it"

P.S.: pay attention: the wine of Tuscany it's really a pleasure!!!!