Subject: Re: [Leica] London and Paris Trip- Airport Security
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 19:44:19 +0100

I have film hand searched at Heathrow and Gatwick airports, and on Eurostar
with no major hassle.   I pack it in clear bags with no plastic containers
etc.   Your alternative, if driving, is to go on Le Shuttle where they
search nothing as routine, nor do they x-ray.

As for good Leica sources try:

In London - Pied Bull Yard area near the British Museum
In Paris - Boulevard Beaumarchais where there are several good shops within
very short walking distance of each other.

Gerry