Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Long Leica glass
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 21:45:42 -0600

Thank you Harrison;

My intended use with either of these will mostly be indoors--theater, dance,
orchestra concerts.  I usually use a monopod for support.  I recently had a
Canon A2 but found that it could not focus any better than I could and in many
cases not as well in very low light conditions.  The Leicaflex SL with it's
bright viewfinder and center microprism is a joy to use and the focusing is very
positive.

This is not my only camera system. I also use Olympus OM4t and lenses from 24 to
300 but it is not as bright.

BTW: I liked your web site.

Best wishes to all, Mike