Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Michael Scarpitti <mikescarpitti@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 16:56:28 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com> wrote:
> Michael
>
> You don't mince words, I like that!  I see that I
> will have to be
> careful how I phrase things in future ;-)

Be my guessed.

Sometimes when I travel internationally, I get very
Hungary, so I eat Turkey with Greece. If I'm still
Hungary, I'll eat Chile with Wales. I have to be very
careful about what I eat in Africa, though. Sometimes
I Ethiopia, and then I falafel. The restaurants there,
I can't stand to eat in them. I was getting some food
at one restaurant in Africa, and the propriotor told
me that I had to dine in. I told him "No, I'm just
Ghana get something Togo."

And if I'm still Hungary, I'll eat Samoa.