Subject: RE: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 16:51:35 -0700

> What I argued in my previous post
> still stands. Find a group with a lower IQ (or lower
> self-esteem) than professional photographers and I'll
> eat my hat. I've worked with them. I know.

A person as obviously bright as yourself should know that the average
characteristics of any sufficiently large group will tend to reflect the
average of the population the sample is drawn from.  Lower IQ?  Lower
self-esteem?  I take it you have not conversed much with Ted, Harrison,
Donal, Tina, Mark R. et al.  Statements like that are contemptible bigotry,
that illustrate nothing but your own lack of intellectual rigour.  And I
don't care if you use an SL2 or a Rebel - that kind of vitriol is both
uncalled for and completely unsupportable.

Paul Chefurka

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)