Subject: Re: [Leica] [Wayy OT] GV 56k x2 Mac help
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 14:14:49 -0600

Sorry this advice is a little late. Have you downloaded the latest drivers
off the Global Village site:

http://www.globalvillage.com/

I have not played that much with modems, as I use a cable modem, so I will
keep my mouth firmly sealed and direct you where I think the best advice is:

http://www.macfixit.com/

Good luck

John