Subject: [Leica] CL Meter Operation?
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 21:02:39 -0400

I just got a heavily used CL from a list member (Thanks John), and It seems
to work OK (no film evidence yet).  I put a new PX625 Mercury battery in
it, and the battery check button works OK.

My question is: How do you use the TTL meter?  Do you press the film speed
dial in?  I assume that it is a match-needle meter with a heavy center
weighting.  In that area, how do you understand the metering area vs. the
viewfinder?  I can't figure it out.

Skip
Skip Williams
Westfield, NJ