Subject: [Leica] Handheld Magazine
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:16:53 -0400

Checked out the site. Some great work there. On thing I noticed is that
several of the sites I've checked out that LUG has brought to my attention
have had a Copyright acknowledgement 'pass through' page. That's a good
idea, if the webpage crafter is worried about protecting hir images in
court. The idea seems to be catching on.

There is also a script that makes it that much more difficult to 'steal'
images via 'rightclick.' (Yes, it can be worked around readily enough, but
most folks won't go through the hassle of doing so.) I've got it working on
a few of my pages and like it. If anyone wants it let me know off list and
I will let you know where to get it. It's small and doesn't take up much
space in your code at all.

Carpe Lumen,
Michael E. Berube
http://www.goodphotos.com