Subject: Re: [Leica] What have I done to deserve this
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 23:19:16 -0400

I'm sure some of the others can give you a more technical explanation, but
the slow mechanism contains lots of little gears, springs, and levers in its
escapment mechanism.  Its probable that it just needs lubrication as those
symptoms sometime happen.  If it gets better after you fire it a few times
then that's probably the case.  If not you can't rule out the possibility of
damage to something inside.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/