Subject: [Leica] Rust? on a DR 50mm Summicron
From: Jlaird@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:25:04 EDT

I'm new to the list so I hope this hasn't been touched on before. I recently
caught the bug when I found a good user M3 at a local photo store with a very
nice DR Summicron at a VERY reasonable price. Very happy with it...well, I
LOVE it. But I noticed the DR Summicron has a tiny bit of corrosion or rust
surrounding the small screws on the barrel near the f-stop ring. Anyway I can
remove this, or should I leave it alone?

Jim

jlaird@aol.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Leica does the internet auction thing)