Subject: Re: [Leica] CLA M Cameras - rangefinder check
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:34:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/00 7:41:09 AM, deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk writes:

>I'd try film cleaner or ROR.

Man, ever since the 'good ole' Kodak film cleaner was outlawed I haven't
found any I like. The current film cleaners are REALLY strong. I tried using
some Ethol brand film cleaner on a cotton swap to clean the top of a used
M4-P I bought (it was really gummy) and it started to take the paint off the
lettering. If anyone has a supply of the old Kodak film cleaner with
trichloro/triflouroethane (maybe they still sell it in other countries) I'd
buy some off you. (Just don't tell the EPA).

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] CLA M Cameras - rangefinder check)