Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #77
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:13:57 EDT

For those Luggers still puzzling about how to recover a user Leica, read the
instructions I posted several weeks ago. If you can't find the post, please
e-mail me and I'll send the instructions to you directly. The rubbery 3M
non-skid material that I use is self adhering and is considerably better
feeling and looking than the original vulcanite. It looks better than
snakeskin too. At least on the camera, not on the snake.

LarryZ   (LRZeitlin@aol.com)