Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL: lament
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:44:07 -0600

Oh Brian! What terrible thing have you unleashed upon us all that we will
now quote ourselves back to the list!!! ;-) I myself am going to post a web
page with a links to a few of my favourite contributions. :-)

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> ([Leica] Leica Books in Singapore)