Subject: Re: [Leica] F S : Ohaus Triple Beam Lab Scale
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 18:39:18 -0500

     dan;
     couldn't agree more. as far as i'm concerned they should outlaw
     milk. after all, isn't that where most of us got started. ;-)
     ...and contrary to the mail i sent you privately, i just
     confirmed that i could indeed buy an Ohaus from Acme Scale.
     (i don't have any contact info for Fisher Scientific, who
     told a potential customer that he had to have a company in
     order to buy one from them)

     back on topic... i have yet to lose one of tom's softies.
     i like 'em a lot (& need 2 more). on the other hand, i am
     putting his rapidwinder through it's paces but i'm not used
     to having to remember which body has it and which ones don't.
     does this mean i have to buy 2 more ?

     regards
     jerry haussler

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com> ([Leica] Rapidwider Habit)