Subject: Vs: [Leica] Rollei 35
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 22:59:32 +0200

The lightmeter is quite accurate but you have to know where to point it and because the readout is on top of the camera is it difficult.
The lenses of these cameras produce professional quality results, especially the Sonnar of the S and SE, front-cell focusing Tessar and Xenar-S are only slightly behind at closer focusing distances. BTW the Sonnar is a bit better in the center than Summicron 50 mm according to Modern Photography´s tests.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen