Subject: Re: [Leica] No strap!!??
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 10:46:21 -0700

><Snip>
> Try using the tri-pod bushing if it has one. I know there are wrist straps
> available to use in the tri-pod bushing, and I imagine it would be simple to
> use the same hardware on a longer strap. It may hang funny but what the heck.
> John Shick
The fact that the Tripod bushing is off center on the far right makes it perfect
for wrist straps I have used for my right hand.
I really think a centered Tripod bushing location as normally found is far less
conducive for a wrist strap.
Mark Rabiner

Message from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] No strap!!??)