Subject: [Leica] Metering
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 11:12:04 -0400

John wrote:

"Turn off the meter, and practice judging the exposure by eye."

When I was at RIT in the mid-70s our instructor gave us a fun assignment.
We each received a list of 36 locations around campus, both indoor and
outdoor.  We were to shoot one black and white exposure at each location,
without using a light meter.  Very instructive, and confidence-building.

Walter

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Metering)