Subject: [Leica] Re: Billingham Hadley bag
From: "Paul Bolam" <Paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 15:02:48 +0100

> > In the end, I bought  the Billingham Hadley which has a very good
> removable
> > insert. You can take the insert out of the bag with all kit safely
inside.
> > It even has a bottom and a lid, all nicely padded.
>
> What is the Hadley that you bought? There are 3 models, i.e., large,
medium
> and small.  I'm not sure which one will fit the gears that you mentioned.
> Thanks!

Hi Sarawoot,

Sorry I forgot to mention the bag size, I must be going brain-dead!

Anyway, for some reason I can't access the Hadley info page on Billingham's
website, but I reckon it's the largest Hadley bag. It measures approx. 14 x
4 x 10 inches (L x W x H). These are external measurements taken without any
kit inside. BTW, the bag expands when you put gear inside the front pockets.

The bag cost 84 GBP and comes with a Worldwide five year guarantee.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Message from "Sarawoot Chittra" <former_zeiss@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Leica bags report)