Subject: Re: [Leica] rolleiflex ?
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 23:59:00 +0100

RICHARD ALAN HANNON wrote:

> does anyone out there use a rolleiflex? I bought one at a garage sale today
> and am having a bit of a problem making the counter work when there's a roll
> of film in the camera, and I'm not putting pressure on the take up reel.
>
> Off-list help would be appreciated!
>
> Albest,
>
> Rick
Have you used a Rollie before? If not you may not be loading it correctly. If
it is an automat you must feed the film under the thin chrom roller. When the
film is loaded correctly you do not line up arrows, just close the back and
the film should stop at number one automatically. If you do not feed the film
under this roller the film will just wind right through the whole roll without
stoping. Hope this helps.
John Shick