Subject: [Leica] Film Processor offers scanning, on-line posting as option
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 07:04:48 -0400

Good Morning,

It seems to me there's something of a trend-setter here:
film processing including scanning and on-line posting
for private viewing and post-production,
and/or public on-line posting
and/or "professional printing" of the worthy shots,
chosen on-line. It would seem it even shunts APS only
advantage.

Maybe is this even a sign that slide film
could make a come-back or regain some market share,
as computer monitors easily outperform ugly slide prints.

For your consideration,

Andre Jean Quintal

       As a valued Club Photo™ member, we know you're interested in sharing
photos with family and friends online. With Club Photo's new PICK YOUR
PHOTOS service, we've made it simple and easy to share pictures from your
35mm film camera. No more scanning your photo prints and uploading image
files! Just send your 35mm film or single use camera to PICK YOUR PHOTOS,
and your film will be developed, SCANNED, AND POSTED online for your
private review. Then, PROOF YOUR FILM ON-LINE before selecting which
pictures to have professionally printed. Thanks to PICK YOUR PHOTOS, you'll
never pay for a picture you don't want.

Club Photo, the leader in online photo sharing, recently merged with
Signature Color, a trusted name in mail order photo finishing. When you
send us your film for processing, you are placing your trust in a leader
with over 70 years' experience. Once you have reviewed your pictures at the
PICK YOUR PHOTOS proofing site, you can move them to your Club Photo album
and enjoy sharing them with family and friends worldwide on Club Photo, PC
Magazine's Editor's Choice for best photo sharing Web site.

To celebrate this exciting addition to the Club Photo family, we're
inviting every Club Photo member to enjoy a special Grand Opening offer.
You will receive FREE film processing on the first three rolls of film you
send to PICK YOUR PHOTOS. We're confident PICK YOUR PHOTOS is the best way
to share and print your photos and we back it with our 100% satisfaction
guarantee.

To claim your free film processing, visit the PICK YOUR PHOTOS center at
Club Photo, order 3 PICK YOUR PHOTOS Mailers online and enter the coupon
code: "3FORFREE" when you check out (this offer is limited to one per
member). But hurry! Free film processing is available through May 31 only.

Remember to stock up for summer now!
<http://rsp.rsvp0.net/servlet/click?JioDZEtLnHtHQFHIHJhtDJhtEaEw5w>http://www.cl
ubphoto.com/pickyourphotos/