Subject: Re: [Leica] b.d. we hardly knew ye....
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 22:15:41 -0500

once upon a time Brian Reid wrote:

> I'm sorry for being imprecise; I thought the GW student paper had the
> best coverage of the anti-war movement. Not of the war.

RE the anti war coverage there is a show on TLC tonight at midnight CST
"Kent State, the day the war came home" has interviews with those involved,
students and Guard troops and such as well as some live footage, and of
course the Pulitzer winning photo, of that tragedy.  May be interesting.
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] b.d. we hardly knew ye....)