Subject: RE: [Leica] Exposure, darkroom, technique
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 19:59:50 -0400

To Bill and all the others who have offered suggestions:

Thank you very much for all of your help.  This list has already proven
itself an invaluable resource for me; thanks to the LUG, I am reaping the
benefit of years of accumulated experience and wisdom.

I do appreciate it.  I'll experiment with your many suggestions and let you
know how I fare.  I'm counting on a long learning curve, but a fun one.

Best regards,
Dan