Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Come back B. D. Colen!
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:07:00 -0700

On 5 May 2000, B. D. Colen wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

> And it is pretty obvious now that the right-wing cant on the LUG
> really makes me crazy.

<snip>

Enter the loyal opposition!

The above is, to me, hillarious. Tilt to the political right (in U.S.
terms, that is)? Ha! If this list isn't at least 2/3 tilted to the U.S.
political left, I'll eat my hat!

Now, you may set about proving it anyway you like, but I'm
shutting up on it NOW! It's terribly OT and and doesn't deserve to
be on the LUG where, regardless of political agenda, we can, and
do have a beer together because of our similarities, not our
differences.

BTW, if conclusive proof is given me, off list, of B.D.'s supposition,
I reserve the right to have a dash of that piquant, red gourmet
sauce on my hat; catsup!

- --
Roger
The LEG (Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List)
http://www.topica.com/lists/leica