Subject: [Leica] UPS
From: Edward Gosfield III <egosfield@core.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:50:47 -0400

When i was in the audio business UPS lost two expensive amplifiers.  No
question about it, they didn't deny it.  It took 1 YEAR to get
compensated, while they went through various bs and delaying tactics
...er..excuse me..."standard procedures".  I got to know the guys in the
claims dept real well. nice fellas too.  They eventually coughed up many
hundreds of bucks.  We kept dealing with them too, since they only lost
2 or 3 of many hundreds of packages we shipped.

ted gosfield

Replies: Reply from Jeff S <4season_WONDERFUL_SPAM_@boulder.net> (Re: [Leica] UPS)
Reply from kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox) ([Leica] Re: UPS)