Subject: [Leica] Re: LTM finder
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 16:45:42 -0400

The IIIf viewfinder does not correct for parallax. If you are closer than
about 10 feet you will have to allow for it yourself.

Don't rule out aux finders until you have had a chance to try a good one.
Leica's BL finders for 90 and 135 give wonderful life size images. The
variable Imarect however is, IMHO, the worst excuse for a finder ever
invented, The new Voigtlander finders are nice too!

Ken WIlcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>