Subject: [Leica] Re:Darkroom depression
From: george kase <gkase@ccfc.com>
Date: 04 May 2000 15:18:02 -0500

I have a great computer digital setup that gives me great digital files from my B&W Leica negs...but I use the computer to convert into 8x10 contact printing negs (see www.danburkholder.com for more details)...for which I have built in a small darkroom in the basement. Remember when they said the analog watch was dead when they came out with the digital watch? The darkroom ain't dead yet.
George Kase