Subject: [Leica] LTM finder
From: "Barker, J. Madison" <Matt.Barker@KutakRock.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 13:23:17 -0500

I recently bought a IIIf and a 50/2 Summicron.  I've heard that the
viewfinder on this camera is supposed to match up with a 50 lens, and it
seems to, pretty well (though I've cut the tops off a few people's heads).
Anyone have any thoughts or guidance about the coincidence between a LTM
finder and a 50 lens?

Along the same lines, I suppose I will need an auxiliary finder to shoot any
other focal length (especially shorter than 50)?  I've got a meter in the
shoe and, IMO, that's bad enough.  I just don't like the looks of an aux.
finder, so if there's any other solution, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks,

Matt Barker

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] LTM finder)